Solved All Albums Option in Music Library No Longer Hidden
Random little issue I'm having. I have the following parameter in my advancedsettings.xml file:

<musiclibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
</musiclibrary>

This is used to take care of hiding the "*All Albums" selection at the top of every artist tree in my Music Library. However, I finally upgraded from 14.2 to 15.2 last weekend and it seemed to break this functionality. Did anything change that I wasn't aware of in regards to the advancedsettings file?

Versions
Windows 8.1
Kodi 15.2
Aeon MQ6
It's been removed from the the advancedsettings.xml file I believe and been promoted to the GUI as Settings -> Music -> Library -> Show "All items" entry which is enabled by default, so disabling should hide the "All Albums" item.
Awesome, thanks so much for your reply.

As it turned out, I had to do a little run-around, but your comment was correct.

I couldn't find how to turn on "Advanced" settings in MQ6, so I had to switch back to Confluence, enable Advanced settings, which then gave me the option that you referenced above. I unchecked it and switched back to MQ6 and now I'm good to go.

Thanks again!
Ah, I forgot you would need to change Setting Level to see it. I'll mark the thread as Solved then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Albums Option in Music Library No Longer Hidden0