Simple Request (hopefully)
Hello,

as we already can edit titles & sorttitles inside Kodi, i would love to edit movie rating (age rating) inside Kodi, too.

Would be cool. (Yes, i know about emm and sorta stuff)

if such an option exists by using an addon, please enlighten me and point me to the right one. Thank you.

cheers,
azido
cheers,azido :;):
I'm hoping all (or just most) metadata gets an in-kodi edit option one day. Even if it's not practical to enter all data that way, it's still very useful for the occasional correction, just like title and sort title.
(2016-01-17, 18:20)Ned Scott Wrote: Even if it's not practical to enter all data that way, it's still very useful for the occasional correction, just like title and sort title.

That's exactly why i ask.

if after tried different scraper testings i still get no movie rating, it would be just nice to use my keyboard and enter one without using supplemental software.
cheers,azido :;):
Separate user ratings have just been added to all media I believe Wink

Look out for it in the nighties!

EDIT: Oh I just re-read what you say, your talking about certification ratings. Sorry not possible.

There is an add-on for Kids in Mind though that adds some nice custom ratings for kids watching.
hmm, thinking about it, I imagine an "edit"/manage window that you access from the info window (or maybe the context menu). It would look similar to the info window, but you could select any element and edit it. Otherwise it would be just a really long list of editable entries under "manage", like we do for Title and Sort title.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple Request (hopefully)0