• 14(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-05-12, 17:36)Jurre Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 07:56)bambule Wrote: Oh ok, thank you.

Now I have another problem. When I reboot my RaspPi (Opelelec), I get in a bootloop and Kodi will not start.
Reinstalling of openelec works and thean I can reboot. But reinstalling az:fa will end up in a bootloop.

I have run into the same issue with a fresh install of OSMC. After selecting AZ:FA everything works fine, till it restarts kodi after which it will crash without a clear crash error message. I have all the logs available here:
http://paste.osmc.io/qosozunece

this are the logs with debugging enabled:
http://paste.osmc.io/akukiqexoq

The only error I noticed was ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window musicvisualisation. However I solved that issue by removing part of a line that is trowing the issue. But after that it still crashes. If I edit the config manually and change the skin to something else it boots fine and I can change it back.

confim the bootloop is still there

openelec 6.95.3 - fresh install from 3.2.10 zip - boot loop after RPi3 reboot

reinstallng 3.2.11 to see if that works
update fixed my issue.
thanks Smile
Any way to manually turn off the Info Banner overlay in the OSD until the code is fixed, to get rid of the 8sec of flicker on video playback start?
(2016-05-20, 19:38)livs Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 14:58)Guardian Hope Wrote: Via Enterprise CDN (Krypton - Danvers) https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/da...4.0.01.zip

The link above give me this error:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>65AA5ED521BB887E</RequestId>
<HostId>
v9EhdWHNho29/PU0sSFEdEr3kn+g7NSwBAO7jPAPqInjkcHorSFBeC1oibl2DPg0OuK5kvyv4uo=
</HostId>
</Error>

Updated. I left ".danvers" out of the link.

Via Enterprise CDN (Krypton - Danvers) https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/da...4.0.01.zip

All posts now reflect the proper link.

--

@Nekromantik - glad to hear it resolved.

@quixote23 - It's disabled in 3.2.11 and 4.0.01. I commented out the code.

@Raspberry-Pi/OSMC Users - I will need your help! I don't own a Raspberry Pi and therefore cannot debug and correct the issue. I will need people with these devices and have experience with them to go through and see. This problem is very specific to a set of conditions: you must be a Raspberry-Pi user running OSMC.

I can't emulate either of those like I can Android, Windows, Linux, and OS X.

Please note: I will be gone this upcoming week. I am not ignoring any of you; I am simply in the midst of buying a home.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
(2016-05-20, 14:58)Guardian Hope Wrote: @quixote23 - It's disabled in 3.2.11 and 4.0.01. I commented out the code.

I've updated to 3.2.11 and I'm still seeing it happening. Hm. Maybe I messed up the installation somehow... I'll try installing it again and see if it fixes the problem.

Edit: Yep, that did the trick. Entirely my fault. =) Thanks!
(2016-05-21, 03:37)Guardian Hope Wrote: @Raspberry-Pi/OSMC Users - I will need your help! I don't own a Raspberry Pi and therefore cannot debug and correct the issue. I will need people with these devices and have experience with them to go through and see. This problem is very specific to a set of conditions: you must be a Raspberry-Pi user running OSMC.

It happens with LibreELEC too FYI.
I tried installing 3.2.11 from the repo but got the stuck at 18% issue and installing directly from zip also fails. I've tried unzipping and copying the directory to the addons folder and it seems to work but then I get a permissions error when it's building shortcuts and then a popup saying it can't write the menu. Any ideas how to get this installed?

Thanks much

UPDATE: Running Kodi as administrator works to solve this issue... Changing file permissions didn't though.

Is it necessary for this skin to run Kodi as admin always?

10:28:52 T:7156 DEBUG: script.skinshortcuts: Profile found: Master user (special://masterprofile/)
10:28:52 T:7156 DEBUG: script.skinshortcuts: Hash list does not exist
10:28:52 T:2384 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x48, sym: 0x0111, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
10:28:52 T:2384 DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: up (0xf080) pressed, action is Up
10:28:52 T:2384 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x48, sym: 0x0111, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
10:28:52 T:2384 DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: up (0xf080) pressed, action is Up
10:28:52 T:7156 DEBUG: script.skinshortcuts: Building menu for profile Master user
10:28:52 T:2384 DEBUG: ------ Window Init () ------
10:28:53 T:7156 DEBUG: script.skinshortcuts: Failed to write menu
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Rusty\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\xmlfunctions.py", line 95, in buildMenu
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: self.writexml( profilelist, mainmenuID, groups, numLevels, buildMode, progress, options, minitems )
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: File "C:\Users\Rusty\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\xmlfunctions.py", line 671, in writexml
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: tree.write( path, encoding="UTF-8" )
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\xml\etree\ElementTree.py", line 802, in write
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: file = open(file_or_filename, "wb")
10:28:53 T:7156 ERROR: IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Kodi\\addons\\skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes\\16x9\\script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml'
10:28:53 T:7156 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
10:28:53 T:7156 NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
Another fresh openelec 6.95.3 on RPi 3

Fresh AZ:FA from repo, no other addons installed and bootloop after reboot of RPI
Hi. Love the theme. Running it on spmc. When I activate lyrics the osd does not go away. Hitting the back Button takes off the lyrics and osd. Am I missing some thing please??
Not sure what the problem is but I can't load from repo.

If I download manually, the rotten tomato button on dialogvideoinfo doesnt work.
@Edworld

If installing from repo doesn't work then download from Github or Enterprise CDN. Links are on 1st page of thread. Then just direct your install from your download folder.

If you read Guardian's change log you will see that Rotten Tomatoes does not work at present. Buttons are there, but at this time do not work. Guardian is working on the problem. I'm sure he will keep everyone up on his progress

Sent from my SM-T550
Neither 3.2.10 or 11 shows the refresh button in the tvshow/movie information, anyone know reason?
Awesome skin. I found 1 bug today though.

In the PVR functionality, when option "Default select action" is set to "Show information" it does not work. Also the "Programme information" option (same window basically) does not work.
(2016-05-20, 11:59)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 11:02)jakepe88 Wrote: hello

i get some flickering in the bottom of the screen when i try to start an video ? - it go away after ca 10 seconds ?

Yes, that was to be expected. It remnant code of the Info Banner display. It's actually 8 seconds and doesn't show up all the time.

Rhetorical question: why do ".x0" releases never actually go smoothly.

3.2.11 / 4.0.01 will be released a little later today to restore the compressed textures. Those characters that are in the studio files should not be displaying like that.

Ok i just upgrade to 3.2.11 but the flickering is still there ?
(2016-05-23, 16:22)jakepe88 Wrote: Ok i just upgrade to 3.2.11 but the flickering is still there ?

Everyone, I am still in CA and was answering important PMs. I will be back Satiurday and likely address all comments and concerns on Sunday or Monday. Please keep reporting issues you come across; 3.2.11 is a major update with over 6,000 changes.

@jakepe88 - I hate to beat a dead bush but it is literally impossible unless you have a pre-release version of 3.2.11. The code is commented out so it can't generate the overlay at playback start and thus the glitch is null and void.

Rasp-PI Users Please keep reporting and delving into the code; I want to be sure everyone gets a good experience but with no PI to test against there's no way for me to even repeat the steps in a lab environment.

See you all soon Smile
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7