Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2016-07-05, 20:39)Guardian Hope Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 18:26)soflip Wrote: mmm... I'm still facing the flicker issue, at the bottom of the image during few seconds, when you start a movie/episode...

I searched the entire skin for any references left to plot overlay starting up by itself and didn't find any. I can check again as there were various pieces of code used to try and bring that up throughout.

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue? I ask because I am trying to determine whether it's worth a look on Jarvis (thus taking time away from Krypton).

Problem SOLVED !

This is I was asking for the cleanest way to upgrade the skin. Wink

What I did was to "remove" the settings.xml from userdata\addon_data\skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes and voilà!

Before beginning with issues / suggestions, how can I save the settings? I only can exit with "Alt+F4", but the settings are lost. added quit option in the configuration menu. now the skin settings are saved.

But there is a "defect". I'm used to have the classic home menu style. In this case, the home black bar is not as slim as for example Habitual_Sinner is explaining in its post.

Another problem I had in the past was I couldn't import skin settings, e.g. I don't have the option to browse to c:\temp where I previously exported the settings. I only see two manual repos I've created before, but I don't see the C: as I do in export skin settings.

And just for curiosity, I was used to modify View_53_Poster.xml file, to add the year in the title of the movie / tvshow, but I can see that it's now present. "<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label] ($VAR[LabelYear])</label>", was it added by you?

Finally, any chance so we can have another option in settings so I can have the path, in the DialogVideoInfo.xml, inside the "starring" section, as I think it's duplicated info (you can see the starring it in the bottom with images)

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
  <
align>left</align>
  <
aligny>center</aligny>
  <
top>-14</top>
  <
posx>4</posx>
  <
width>44</width>
  <
font>symbol</font>
  <
label></label>
</
control>
<
control type="label">
  <
top>0</top>
  <
width max="1024">auto</width>
  <
height>34</height>
  <
font>Small</font>
  <
aligny>bottom</aligny>
  <
textcolor>Black700</textcolor>
  <
label>$VAR[CastList]</label>
</
control

replace with

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
  <
top>0</top>
  <
width max="1300">auto</width>
  <
height>34</height>
  <
font>Small</font>
  <
aligny>bottom</aligny>
  <
align>left</align>
  <
textcolor>Black700</textcolor>
  <
scroll>true</scroll>
  <
label>$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath]</label>
</
control

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton - Jarvis Final) [3.2.20 / 4.0.01] - by soflip - 2016-07-06, 19:29
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7