Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2017-02-14, 15:02)Ajin Wrote: Thanks for taking a look Smile
That's cool widgets are being addressed, i read previously you don't use them but i find them really handy so it's nice to know they'll be sorted in AZ:FA5 Big Grin

Ah okay, i think i understand the "please wait" problem now, thanks for the info. I'll have to check if the addon is able to cache to make things quicker, hopefully i can resolve this as i really like the skin.

Edit: Feeling a little silly now, easy fix, the view was on unwatched which kept the "Please Wait" screen active, once i set it to "All Videos" everything was displayed fine! on all addons so far!

Another issue I've found is in Skin Settings > Views > Enable/Disable views coming up with an empty box (no options) screenshot

Also is there anything i can do to fix the errors in the log pointing to the backgrounds loading?
Quote:04:50:30.486 T:2292 DEBUG: CDirectoryProvider[special://skin/extras/backgrounds/Motherboard.jpg]: refreshing..
04:50:30.486 T:860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes.danvers\extras\backgrounds\Motherboard.jpg
04:50:30.486 T:860 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://skin/extras/backgrounds/Motherboard.jpg

@Ajin

I am happy to hear you were able to sort out the issue with your addons Smile. Since I don't use those addons I can only go by what the log says which was essentially that it couldn't find the content or the server was responding with internal server errors. Happy to hear it was a simple fix as displaying "All Videos" instead of "Unwatched."

The Skin Settings > Views > Enable/Disable is a depreciated function from an experiment in one of the alpha builds of From Ashes Danvers. It will be removed since all views are enabled for all content types.

As for the errors in the log regarding the "Motherboard.jpg" - this is a leftover of AZ:E (the predecessors to From Ashes and From Ashes Danvers). It will be replaced with a placeholder in the next update and then removed after that for new default backgrounds.

@Everyone

Since we're not yet ready to show everyone the road map in the From Ashes Project collaboration, I am excited to say that For Another Age may soon have its final approved design. Remember, From Ashes Danvers development takes priority but For Another Age will build on that development and everyone deserves to see where we're going.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arctic Zephyr - by faugusztin - 2016-05-20, 16:40
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - by ramin_85 - 2016-06-10, 18:57
126 mb skin? - by licnexus - 2016-07-22, 22:09
Missing Menu? - by park13 - 2016-12-31, 22:11
Random music background - by papayo29 - 2017-01-05, 15:10
RE: Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Jarvis / Krypton) [3.4.70 / 4.9.92-beta10] - by Guardian Hope - 2017-02-15, 03:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7