• 109(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
i did a clean install kodi 17.1 on a few different pc at home. 2x windows10 and 2x libreelec. on all i noticed that i can not save some skin settings, e.g. "show fanart" / "7 rows epg" / "back button show hidden menu", ...

is this known, can i do smething?
Unraid: Asus Z97Extreme4 / Xeon E3-1231 3,4 GHZ / 32GB RAM / 17TB HDD / Cine TV C2/T2 DuoFlex / EasyMouse2 / Docker: EmbyServer, TVheadend, OSCam, OpenVPN-AS
3 Rooms: NVidia Shield 2017 / Kodi 18 | Kitchen: 5i3RYK / 4GB RAM / Win10 / Emby
(2017-04-23, 20:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 17:42)Hennes105 Wrote: Quick question from a Newbee. In Estuary there is button for YouTube Trailers for TV Recordings and when selecting a Show out of the Programme Guide. Will you implement this also in Titan Skin? If yes, can you already indicate by when you will implent this?

This was actually a quick fix so it will be available in tonight's next beta version of the skin.

Wow, thanks a lot!
Hi, my codec info icon is somehow corrupted. Is this on my side and can i fix it somehow?

watch gallery
(2017-04-23, 14:42)marcelveldt Wrote: If you're on the stable version of the skin, that will be updated somewhere next week.

Is it possible to change the thread subject next week from "[Beta] Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)" to "[Release] Titan...." to clarify that there is a stable version available ?
(2017-04-24, 10:22)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 04:36)4kinghellll Wrote: Thanks i reinstalled the color icons and now working great for TV shows but still no icons for movies, the white and color work on TV shows but nothing for movies?

Like I said, studio logos are enabled/available for both movies and tv shows as long as the studio name is scraped to your kodi db offcourse.
So, the question is do you have your studios scraped into the Kodi db ? Or are you using some banned addon to watch content ?

im not sure, im using exodus addon and works great for tv show but nothing for movies.
is it because exodus is banned?
Installed the .60 beta and restoring skin settings via the backup option doesn't work anymore. This happening for others too on the beta?
I think it's time to add a configuration dialog for the items in the 'codec/media info' footer element. There are too many to fit them all in now. Perhaps a check box dialog for the available options? E.g. Size/Aspect, Video Codec, Audio Codec, Rating, Status.

Is there a bug with forced views? For an odd reason my views randomly change to settings I have never had before. I will be in Series section of tv shows and it will randomly glitch to card view. When I am in Season view it will randomly glitch to card view or the setting of my previous view. Episodes seem to go to card view as well randomly.

I also disable a lot of views but then it just makes every view glitch to the previous view. For example if I have Series as Big Pannel Wall, my Seasons and episode views will be Big Pannel wall even though that is not the forced view setting.
Also one more question about a possible bug. For some reason I cannot add my LiveTV widget. It crashes Kodi when I try to load default widgets. I know there was known issue that it took awhile to load the default widget list but I have let sit for an hour trying to load. I have to end up killing Kodi or it becomes unresponsive.

I have uninstalled titan skin including skin helper service and widgets and reinstalled but that did not fix the problem.
(2017-04-25, 00:42)Dion250 Wrote: Installed the .60 beta and restoring skin settings via the backup option doesn't work anymore. This happening for others too on the beta?
I am unable to create a new backup. It gives an error
(2017-04-25, 02:30)rossdret Wrote: Is there a bug with forced views? For an odd reason my views randomly change to settings I have never had before. I will be in Series section of tv shows and it will randomly glitch to card view. When I am in Season view it will randomly glitch to card view or the setting of my previous view. Episodes seem to go to card view as well randomly.

I also disable a lot of views but then it just makes every view glitch to the previous view. For example if I have Series as Big Pannel Wall, my Seasons and episode views will be Big Pannel wall even though that is not the forced view setting.

i've had this issue for awhile on a few different devices. what's even worse is there is no place to choose what view you want sources to be
(2017-04-23, 14:04)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 10:34)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi thank you so much for testing that, I agree it must be a bug that has been introduced in the latest beta version, Marcel can you please take a look when you get a chance.

The issue with nextaired confirmed and fixed just now. I'll provide a new beta version of the skin later today wihich includes the fix.

Brilliant thank you, however a small thing. It used to show after the small picture of the clock in the code area whether the show was ENDED or CONTINUING when there is no known next air date and it doesn't display this information anymore, any chance this could be re-introduced please?

I have noticed also that on Movies and Movie Sets the codec information no longer displays the Qty of Movies in a Set - For example it used to display an image of 4 discs for my Alien movie set and 2 discs for my Captain America set etc - is there a setting for that or has it been missed in the latest Beta please?

Thanks for your outstanding work, really appreciated.
(2017-04-24, 10:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-04-24, 02:33)Tennyten Wrote: In the beta under Edit menu shortcuts / Music / Select background/ custom multi image folder
The fanart folder I've selected is not rotating properly. When it does rotate it's not in random order. Not sure if it's code or my system. Not sure if I need to make adjustments to skin helper.

Skin settings --> Background settings --> Randomize images --> enable

Can't believe I didn't check that. Thank you.
(2017-04-25, 02:30)rossdret Wrote: Is there a bug with forced views? For an odd reason my views randomly change to settings I have never had before. I will be in Series section of tv shows and it will randomly glitch to card view. When I am in Season view it will randomly glitch to card view or the setting of my previous view. Episodes seem to go to card view as well randomly.

I also have this problem
(2017-04-19, 23:48)Xmassacrex Wrote: Absolutely love this skin. In YouTube and other Addons when searching, on results i can't see the entire thing even on slim list. It has the slow scroll to view the end. Is there an option to either show the entire thing when highlighted or to drop the extra text to a second line?? Thanks for the continued update for krypton.

I'm sorry but I have no clue what you're talking about with "the entire thing".
Can you try to explain it better or provide a screenshot of the issue ?
[/quote]

My apologese. What I meant was that in the likes of YouTube or crunchyroll some of the titles are really long and cannot be displayed fully on the screen. To see it in its entirety you have to highlight each one for it to scroll to the end. Which with a lot of titles can take a long time. Is there any way to display the title names fully on screen !without need of highlighting them? Thank you
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6