v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-02-05, 13:47)rmrector Wrote: @junias I will add an option to enable downloading artwork per media type, but for now Artwork Beef can only download artwork for the video library anyway. For the last problem, the skin is pulling up the movie thumb and expecting the fallback poster, but it should instead pick the poster first and then fall back to the thumb if there is no poster.

(2018-02-02, 01:43)Milhouse Wrote: For the movies themselves, use the movie-name prefix notation, as that just works regardless of how the movie is stored (single movie per folder, multiple movies per folder, it doesn't matter).

This is why I chose Artwork Beef's initial behavior, but I will add an option to use un-prefixed names when downloading. I like keeping multiple editions of a movie in one directory, and I like the idea that non-prefixed artwork applies to all editions/copies while prefixed artwork can override specific editions. Kodi's file loading doesn't work this way, but Artwork Beef does; it fits Kodi's existing behavior well enough either way.  
perfect, thanks! Thats really good Smile
I´m using Estaury Mod V2... Mh, I think it should work... Very confusing, dont really know what it behaves like that... :/
Maybe I should try with a clean library after your update...

Ps.: Any suggestion, when the update will be available? Wink

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by junias - 2018-02-05, 15:27
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5