v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-04-24, 19:28)Dumyat Wrote: Could somebody confirm if AB handles STRM files that are added to the Kodi libraries in the same way it does for video files?

Should work. See the bottom of the first post on how to find details required for troubleshooting further.
(2020-04-27, 01:04)roidy Wrote: @rmrector Widget items have no "Manage..." option in the Context Menu, I have valid ListItem.DBTYPE and ListItem.DBID for the widget items so I'm trying to add Artwork Beef functionality to the Context menu using:-

Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.beef, mode=gui, mediatype=$INFO[ListItem.DBTYPE], dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

However this only brings up the text dialog to scan, identify and remove artwork and not the GUI to select the actual artwork. How can I bring up the select artwork GUI?

The call looks right. Likely one or both of the InfoLabels are empty when it is called. I don't know enough about skinning to say why.
(2020-05-01, 22:44)ctawn Wrote: Very basic question, but when you "select" artwork in AB, where does it get imported to?   I'm trying to set art (posters, fanart) for movie sets, and AB doesn't appear to actually do anything.  Art is not set, and it is not saved to the specified directory. Here's a video of what is happening.

Multiple fanart can be selected, they are assigned to art types fanart1, fanart2, fanart3, etc in the library. If you want to replace the main fanart image, deselect all the selected images, then select the one image you want.

Check the Artwork Beef settings for downloading images - by default AB does not download artwork in any case, leaving that up to the Kodi image cache.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2020-05-02, 18:33
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5