v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-06-01, 09:08)Cinephile Wrote: @rmrector if you can please let me know about AB overwriting existing files (is it possible?) that would be appreciated.

Not possible - remove the files first, then run Artwork Beef.

@crazyhands911 Curious, it is failing when trying to look up a movie, but you say it is a movie set. Try switching to the default skin Estuary, then run Artwork Beef from the context menu, then "Manage...", finally "AB: Add missing artwork".

(2020-06-18, 12:59)ammace Wrote: I have a weird issue that only happens with one show. When getting artwork, automatically after a library update or manually, I get the error:
Web service error: Forbidden

It's only with Foster's Home for Imaginary People. The report says it's missing clearart, landscape, and for every season fanart and landscape.

I've removed and readded the show multiple times, and even completely started my library fresh for a different reason, but it still happens. It happens whether Kodi is set to pull info from TheTVDb or from local information, which is my normal setup. I've recently upgraded my files too, so nothing in the show's folder is the same, and it still happens.

I have no idea what to do.

Check the logs. Details on how to do so are in the first post. Most likely TheTVDB is throwing the error, the logs will show you exactly which URL. I can do nothing about this, take it up with TheTVDB.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2020-06-19, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5