v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-06-19, 01:00)rmrector Wrote: @crazyhands911 Curious, it is failing when trying to look up a movie, but you say it is a movie set. Try switching to the default skin Estuary, then run Artwork Beef from the context menu, then "Manage...", finally "AB: Add missing artwork".
@rmrector  I changed to Estuary as you suggested and it worked fine. The fact that you had me go to "Manage" first triggered an idea for me. The Amber skin has an option to have the AB context appearing before you have to go thru "Manage", which is what I normally do and it works fine otherwise:

However, the AB context items also appear under the "Manage" in the Amber skin, though this is where it gets a little weird, as some of the items are duplicated, but not all:

If I choose the bottom AB: Select Artwork, it fails and I get the error. However, if I choose the upper AB: Select Artwork (currently highlighted in blue) it works. The other items seem to work fine for anything except Movie Sets. @bsoriano  I know I had pointed out the duplication before, but perhaps knowing this difference, some corrections can be made to the skin to allow them to all properly work on Movie Sets and eliminate that duplicate within "Manage."  Thanks for taking a look at this @rmrector and helping me pinpoint the issue. Much appreciated. I'm loving the AB capabilities.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by crazyhands911 - 2020-06-20, 02:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5