v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-09-27, 20:57)rmrector Wrote:
(2020-09-26, 17:57)bobrap Wrote: Was hoping someone who actually has this working correctly can lend a hand.  I'm in the process of moving extrafanarts for the extrafanarts folder to to movie folder.  I thought one could download extrafanarts to the movie folder using AB.  If I select add missing artwork, everything except the fanart is downloaded.  I've added the artwork types to the advancedsettings xml.;  Any ideas/help?  Thanks.

You will need to move the images from the extrafanart directory yourself, or if you want AB to download all new fanart for a movie you need to remove ALL of your existing fanart for that movie (the 'extrafanart' directory as well as 'fanart' and any numbered fanart in the main directory).

Artwork Beef doesn't move existing local files nor is it designed to replace existing local files during the automatic process. In an effort to reduce duplicate images it is also designed not to download more numbered fanart if you already have any fanart saved locally - it cannot tell which, if any, of the fanart from the web services already exist locally.

Outstanding, thank you.  My problem was trying to download extrafanart with the original fanart file present.  Deleted that and works like a champ!  Thanks again.  Would I be correct that for extrafanarts in Matrix, some external media manger will have to do the downloading since AB isn't available for Matrix?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by bobrap - 2020-09-27, 21:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5