v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-11-27, 23:55)MrGonzo Wrote: Hi

Kodi auto updated "Artwork Beef" today to 28.5. It messed up EVERYTHING! Artwork will no longer download when I goto manually add a logo or fanart from "fanart.tv".... and much of the fanart and posters wont load and show too. All the "remote art" doesnt DL and stays blank.
it still DLs art from the MovieDB and others but why suddenly is nothing DLing from "Fanart.tv"? Ive added a personal API key and still nothing. Could this be a "fanart.tv" site issue?

This issue happens with movies and TV....everything was working perfectly yesterday until this auto update today.

Anyone else having issues like this? Anyone know how to fix this? Or anyone know where I can find an older version of artwork beef? Cant find old versions anywhere!

Thanks

I'm also having trouble with the add-on after updating. It takes several minutes to open when launched from the skin context menu and then appears to function fine, but then the downloads come through very slowly after that also taking several minutes to complete. Since the add-on runs in the background there's no way to monitor what it is doing.

I don't know if its a problem with fanart.tv, I can access and search the site just fine. Maybe API responses are delayed?

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by davew_uk - 2020-11-28, 13:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5