v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
@Karellen @rmrector Ok, so, I'm a little confused though.  The main point of artwork beef was, surely, to get artwork beyond what Kodi scrapers would normally retrieve?  And to update that artwork periodically with the new/improved stuff that tends to appear, right?  Are the new Kodi scrapers (they're python now right?) - doing this sort of more extensive collecting now? 

Obviously it's fair enough if you don't want to maintain/port AB to Python 3, but when you say look at workflow, I'm not sure there is anything quite the same is there?  Most other tools (like e.g. tinymediamanager) will just download artwork - that ability to refresh was pretty unique I think? 

In any case, I've certainly greatly enjoyed the results of AB over recent years, so thanks rmrector for your work, whatever the future holds.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by bossanova808 - 2020-12-20, 05:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5