v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
No, the main point was "It is generally intended to handle extended artwork just as Kodi and scrapers already do for basic artwork" - to work around technical limitations of Kodi core, limitations that no longer exist in Kodi 19. Scrapers can and do provide all types of artwork now.

Things won't be exactly the same as they have been. This is a human product and like all things human it moves forward, grows and changes. We are in better shape now that information providers (scrapers) can provide all information rather than relying on an idiotic second scraper service. I am interested in making the best tools that I can, which does not include keeping all janky previous behavior. And yes, I am sick of supporting this janky, dumbass hack.

Now you can refresh an item in the library to get the newest artwork, just like refreshing an item will get the latest cast listing and plots and all of that other goodness. Artwork is no different than any other information.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2020-12-20, 21:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5