v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2021-02-04, 21:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-04, 19:52)thecubasekid Wrote: bring back the beef for matrix!!!!!
Why? What are you missing? What does Artwork Beef do that can no longer be done in v19
i don't see how i can scan to look for new art work periodically like i could easily in beef, and beef always seemed to find exrtra art. also i just tried rebuild my library - i use a central sql for all my boxes and generally point to a clean DB and clean out the thumbnails folder when going to next version, then re-scan in (i export lib as nfo / separate files regularly) then run beef to add all the extra art and cache it at the same time (i have my art stored in relevant meida folder per film /TV show, i don't see how to do that now. i re-scanned my video lib to a new DB but have a lot less artwork as a result. i don't seem to be able to work out how to get it back, so i have reverted to using an older box with Leia on to add my art then copying over textures db and thumbnails to matrix, but it is laborious nad i am still getting blanks on some art...so looking at migrating my Leia DB and hope something doesnt get messed up at some point needing a fresh library

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by thecubasekid - 2021-02-04, 22:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5