Win HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players
(2021-01-27, 18:15)Warner306 Wrote: I believe the internal LAV Splitter Source is used if you play a streaming video source. Otherwise, you can stick with external filters for all of the major filters, including LAV Splitter Source. I am not certain of this, but I think that is how it works.

If you search for the external filters portion of the DSPlayer guide found in this forum, you should be able to find a download link for the external filters configuration file (.xml) that I have been using for quite some time to use with DSPlayer. 

Hardware acceleration will be found in the external control panel for LAV Video. Find LAV Video in your installed apps and configure from there.
It was a streaming source that showed LAV Splitter Source with the (i). I just played a bunch of movies from my external hard drive, and none of the filters has the (i) next to it. Also, I need to create this folder on the C: drive, and put LAV filters in there, correct? The folder created when installing LAV filters with the exe install, is not the right folder, from my experience.

Messages In This Thread
no image doubling tap - by oxynaz - 2016-12-13, 13:44
RE: HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players - by lennie paz - 2021-01-27, 18:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players5