Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
DJ_Izumi, that really is not the problem....

That's like saying I bought a computer online and now I get no support so now I have to go to Microsoft's website for support in learning how to use it. Granted there are many many box irresponsible resellers on Ebay and Craigslist selling very low quality boxes at a very low prices with junk on it and offer no support as they know absolutely nothing about kodi. They buy the cheapest crap box without caring. They are out just to make a FAST BUCK!!!.

However... I have some friends that have boxes that are absolutely killer... high quality and work with genuine support from responsible resellers that know their Kodi well... so you can't throw ALL box sellers under the bus. Like anything else in any industry, there will be always those scammers and those that care. So to blame all box sellers sounds to me like you are just venting and sterotyping all box sellers.

PC's (windows), tablets, Ipads, all cell phones, etc is where the majority of worldwide streaming takes place. That's the personal business of the those people streaming, You don't see those companies bitchin?

Millions of people stream Movies, TV shows, music, etc. everyday through all devices, ALL PLATFORMS around the world...it's not just Kodi, streaming in general is HOTTT everywhere in the world today.

Streaming with Android boxes/Firesticks and Kodi is a needle in the haystack compared to all the other devices out there. There are 100's of Android apps anyone can download to stream illegal contact. Just go to Google playstore LOL!

One of the major problems is the emergence of all these YOUTUBER's trying to traffic off the popularity of Kodi. They stand to profit big time with subscribers as they mount up wanting to learn about Kodi. Most are not box sellers if any, their income comes from strictly advertising revenue in connection with fast growing subscriber bases.

Most Youtuber's all need to be the first to promote a new addon with no regards to weather it even works properly, Just look at some of the subscriber list, some already at over 100,000 subscribers. There are hundreds of so called YouTube Kodi gurus out there that just want subscriptions for their YouTube channels..

Now you have the potential of 100,000 new people coming to kodi.tv because they learned just enough to be dangerous, then go out and buy a garbage Amazon Firestick or a cheap crap box on Ebay/Amazon. 40-$50. Now thay need further help! These reseller's aren't willing to pay almost a $100 for a higher quality box with better processors, etc. You get what you pay for!! Heck, you can get boxes from China as low as $24 LOL Garbage inside.

THAT IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by tvguru - 2016-02-14, 06:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23