Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
Personally after having a fire stick in the fire TV and fire TV 4k and a T8 plus and a dozen other different boxes I really like my Fire TV to its fast I like the Alexa voice search can order my pizza and I'll kinds of other stuff but the stick is OK.
And I get that everyone likes it as said previously because I can add the profit margin but I just think y'all if you cannot spend very much money and you want to get Taylor DI then the steak is your best bet but if you can I've seen the fire TV on sale for $85 regularly I've seen it on sale for even 75. So if you're set on something I would say a fire TV box I think they're really good and they perform well now if you're looking for something that of course has like Google play and all that the knee are you miss out on that but I like it because I'm in Amazon prime member have been for years and it's nice to be a will play my Amazon content as well as Netflix doesn't require a mouse in order to be able to use it on there like otter droid boxes.

Messages In This Thread
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by ilovemymac - 2016-02-18, 02:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23