Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-06-02, 01:37)kduser35 Wrote: Instead of accusing me of something deceitful or trickery, how about just trying to answer the question directly without all these kinda, sorta, maybe, maybe nots. I have no desire to challenge your trademark or engage in legal battles. I'm simply trying to understand how you intend to enforce your trademark. I run a content creation business, not a fly by night KODI YouTube Channel, so when I ask these questions, I'm sincerely trying to avoid infringing on another business' trademark. Deleting all KODI videos until I figure out how you intend to enforce the trademark is not something other YouTube Channels have done (over 1,000 of them). Naturally, having 'KODI' in the video title doesn't hurt views, so I am interested in using it. That's all.

You want a straight forward answer? Don't be a dipshit. Don't make videos telling people how to pirate. Unless you are very good at what you do, and/or hold back on the bogus statements about "free TV", you will give the impression that Kodi is for piracy. I don't think you're willing to do that. The way you're asking things is like you're trying to find a loophole, because you already know what impression you are giving people with those kinds of videos. You want to have your cake and eat it too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by Ned Scott - 2016-06-02, 01:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23