(2016-02-22 19:20)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: 2 things:
1. Amazing job with this new version! I've tried everything but the sync to kodi directly option and love it so far! Although the image selector took a day of getting used to, I love the way it has turned out! Great job on this you guys! Trailer scraper is great! I only had 12 bad trailers(youtube's fault due to bad naming) out of the 382 I had left to scrape from older version of ember!
2. How would I go about upgrading ember?? I have a build from over a week ago and would love to have latest nightly. Once I'm done building, can I just copy/paste over my current? I'm assuming settings/database files are generated on first launch, so copy/paste should work??
1. Thx :-)
2. The best way is always to use the BuildSetup batch file. The NSIS installer removes no longer needed dll's from installation folder. To compile a proper nigthly build you have to:
- delete the folder "EmberMM - Release - x86" from source code directory
- switch to Release x86 in Visual Studio
- build that version in Visual Studio (CTRL+Shift+B)
- run "0_BuildSetup_x86.bat" to create a new installer
- run the installer and overwrite the old installed version