• 4(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I tried to scrape individual TV Episode user ratings from IMDB and it doesn't seem to be working. Is this something that hasn't been added yet or am I missing something?
(2016-03-02, 12:55)tr0nllam Wrote: I tried to scrape individual TV Episode user ratings from IMDB and it doesn't seem to be working. Is this something that hasn't been added yet or am I missing something?

IMDB for tv shows/episodes is only partially implemented. I think rating works only for tv shows, not for episodes.
(2016-02-19, 18:58)hslansky Wrote: Tried the changes to Tag Manager. The movie names now show up as expected. However, if i try to remove a movie from a tag i get the following error and the program crashes:

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Was this addressed in the latest build? I am still having the same problem where the Tag Manager causes EMM to terminate
(2016-03-02, 15:33)hslansky Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 18:58)hslansky Wrote: Tried the changes to Tag Manager. The movie names now show up as expected. However, if i try to remove a movie from a tag i get the following error and the program crashes:

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Was this addressed in the latest build? I am still having the same problem where the Tag Manager causes EMM to terminate

Nope, Tag Manager is still broken. But as workaround you can use the new Tag handling via context menu.
Thanks, I will give that a try. Can you please explain the difference between "add" and "set"?
(2016-03-02, 16:22)hslansky Wrote: Thanks, I will give that a try. Can you please explain the difference between "add" and "set"?

- "Add" adds the Tag/Genre to the existing Tags/Genres for this movie/tv show
- "Set" replace all existing Tags/Genres for this movie/tv show with this one
@Dan
Latest alpha.
I Edit a movie -> Posters -> Scrape -> i choose the poster i want then ok BUT First poster is downloaded (no matter what i poster choose) (same goes for banners etc)
(2016-03-02, 21:34)solamnic Wrote: @Dan
Latest alpha.
I Edit a movie -> Posters -> Scrape -> i choose the poster i want then ok BUT First poster is downloaded (no matter what i poster choose) (same goes for banners etc)

There is a horizontal list of all images that are selected be preferred settings on the top of the dialog. You have to use the contex menu to manually select another.
I did use the context menu and the first picture is always downloaded no matter what i choose.
(2016-03-02, 22:44)solamnic Wrote: I did use the context menu and the first picture is always downloaded no matter what i choose.

I am having the same problem, use the context menu but when finished scrapping Ember just reverts back to the first picture
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2016-03-02, 23:03)toineb Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 22:44)solamnic Wrote: I did use the context menu and the first picture is always downloaded no matter what i choose.

I am having the same problem, use the context menu but when finished scrapping Ember just reverts back to the first picture

Exact step to reproduce this bug?
or
Rescrape Movie select a poster (not the first one) press ok..... it downloads the first poster and not the one chosen
(2016-03-03, 00:47)solamnic Wrote: I Edit a movie -> Posters -> Scrape -> i choose the poster i want then ok BUT First poster is downloaded (no matter what i poster choose) (same goes for banners etc)
or
Rescrape Movie select a poster (not the first one) press ok..... it downloads the first poster and not the one chosen

... and you have clicked on a poster you want with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and select SELECT IMAGE?
(2016-03-03, 01:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 00:47)solamnic Wrote: I Edit a movie -> Posters -> Scrape -> i choose the poster i want then ok BUT First poster is downloaded (no matter what i poster choose) (same goes for banners etc)
or

... and you have clicked on a poster you want with RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON and select SELECT IMAGE?

New addition ?
only used the left mouse button in the previous version..

With the right mouse button now it works..

Thank you for the tip Nod
(2016-03-03, 01:18)solamnic Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 01:11)DanCooper Wrote:
or

New addition ?
only used the left mouse button in the previous version..

With the right mouse button now it works..

Thank you for the tip Nod

Yes, was the only way to handle the image selection in the new dialog with all image types. Now you can use double click for preview without change selected image every time you click on another one. Also it's possible to add all fanarts as extrafanart or extrathumb. The row above the image list shows always the selected images for each type (or only one type if you rescrape only one image type).
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2