WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
- GUI (select pictures (series)) is not usable with 1600x900 res. the "ok" button is hidden.
Edit: Okay, it is working, but i have no idea how to use this. How can i select an image? I have the headline with "Poster", "Fanart", etc ... but how do i select an other poster? Double-Click? No ... this does just show the picture.

Edit2: Okay, right click ... i think its better to switch that to doubleclick. Doesnt change anything regarding and looooong "checking details" and "download and save contents" and killing the process ...

- after scraping it shows permanently "download and save contents"
- have to kill the process
- scraping is sooo slow ... even if i just scrape an episode, it lasts about 3 minutes? at the end it shows "download and save contents" and i have to kill the whole process again and it didnt save the informations ...

For me this alpha is not working, cant scrape a episode/series/season. and the old version is totally broken. so for now, i cant use EMM any longer. i think, i need now an alternative ...

Alpha10, clean install.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DerKiLLa - 2016-03-08, 22:43
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2