WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-21, 09:03)Blankster Wrote: I'm using Ember now since multiple years, but this is my first post because I really can't find the problem.

In general, I've downloaded the latest alpha and overwrote the existing files. It still shows me 1.4.7.2 - is this really correct?

Another general question: Am I right that when I've got multiple scrapers, the order defines the priority? When for example TMDB scraper finds something the same field isn't scraped/overwritten then from IMDB right?

My biggest problem is at the moment the language: At the moment English only is used. There must be a setting I'm overlooking (or a bug) but I can't find it. I want to use German and defined the following settings related to language:

Movies: Files & Sources: de
1st Scraper Trakt.TV
2nd Scraper: TMDB - no language setting available (I think there was one in the past right?), Fallback to EN activated
3rd Scraper: IMDB - Force Title Language: German - Worldwide Title as Fallback

Where do I have to set the language that everything is scraped in DE and EN is only the Fallback?

Best and thanks in advance!

PS: I've tried to disable TMDB and got other plot from IMDB and so on.. So that works in general, but it's still English. I'm trying this with "100 Bloody Acres" which has a German plot at the TMDB.

Yes, Alpha use 1.4.7.2 as version number.

Yes, to order of data scrapers defines the priority (top-to-bottom). If a scraper has a value for a field, this field will be locked for all following scrapers.
Atm you have to use TMDB or IMDB as first scraper. That ones are to only scrapers with a proper search engine.

You have to set the default language for each source. All new movies without language settings in NFO will be set to this language. You can manually set the languge via context menu.

IMDB is english only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-03-21, 10:59
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2