WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-21, 10:59)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, Alpha use 1.4.7.2 as version number.

Yes, to order of data scrapers defines the priority (top-to-bottom). If a scraper has a value for a field, this field will be locked for all following scrapers.
Atm you have to use TMDB or IMDB as first scraper. That ones are to only scrapers with a proper search engine.

You have to set the default language for each source. All new movies without language settings in NFO will be set to this language. You can manually set the languge via context menu.

IMDB is english only.

Thanks for your answer and thanks also in general for all the time you invest into a very useful tool!

Your answer pointed me to the right direction. On the new version my source (I've moved the directory from another computer and overwrote it with the new version) was reset to "en". I've changed this, but didn't got that all the movies are already assigned to English. I've marked all movies and set German as language (that's a requirement anyway so they are all German).

Thanks also for the other explanations - it's quite clear how it works, but also very easy to overlook the right setting/logic.

One thing about trakt.tv: I've set it with user/pw for all 3 areas (movies/shows/modules) and I'm sure that I've entered the right credentials (copy/paste) but it doesn't look like that it works. Can I provide some debug information to help spot the problem or am I overlooking something again?

And one shy feature request: I use trakt.tv mainly because there is a nice kodi extension and I don't want to rate my movies outside of it every time on imdb. It would be perfect if trakt.tv ratings could be used (also the watched status) if there is an own rating and not in general. I prefer as general rating base IMDB.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Blankster - 2016-03-21, 23:30
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2