WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-04-11, 09:31)DanCooper Wrote: There is an option to mark new media as "Marked" (red color). That one does not work.

1) I will take a look at this, maybe it's possible to change that.

2) Works for me, but only if "Retrieve Playcount from" is not enabled. Movies in Kodi will only be doubled up if you change the path or file name.

3) Rescrape always get a new image with our preferred settings. If you wan't that you have to enable "Keep existing" for each image type. But with this option enable you alway have to manually scrape if you want a new image.

4) For me it makes more sense to use double click for a preview, i use that mutch more that select an image.

I know about that option. I love that option. What confuses me is that it seems to be working for me on the latest version. I tried both movies and tv episodes and it worked just fine.

2) I had retrieve playcount enabled.

3) I was using edit movie, not rescrape. My point is that I went in edit movie, selected a new image, image successfully changed, then went back in to edit movie to take another look at the images, and if I didn't click cancel it would have changed the image back to what it was before. That is not sensible behavior...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by ss4johnny - 2016-04-11, 18:56
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2