WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-04-12, 13:13)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 10:48)DanCooper Wrote: Remove tv show source does only remove the selected tv show source directly in database. But sometimes there is a message after confirming the settings dialog to start a database cleanup ("You've changed a setting that makes it necessary that the database is cleaned up. Please make sure that all sources are available!").

Sorry for not being clearer. I just mean that the dialog is being used for both TV and movies. It says remove movies in the TV section.

Quote:Any information inside the log file?

I think I was mistaken about the other program being responsible. I think the issue was just with leaving the Kodi interface on. I made big changes to my TV directory and I guess it just couldn't handle it.

As for the log file,, I see three, one just the date, one with language, one with help. The language and help ones don't have anything stand out. The one that's just the date is pretty big. I don't see anything jumping out at me at the very bottom, where I would expect the error to be logged. However, about 20 seconds before the file ends, I get a bunch of errors that repeat text that looks like

2016-04-11 23:29:08.1853,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_28_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext,20,ERROR,MoveNext,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Exception: {
""code"": -32602,
""data"": {
""method"": ""VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes"",
""stack"": {
""message"": ""Value between 0 (inclusive) and 2147483647 (inclusive) expected but -1 received"",
""name"": ""season"",
""type"": ""integer""
}
},
""message"": ""Invalid params.""
}
at XBMCRPC.Client.<GetData>d__84`1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at XBMCRPC.Methods.VideoLibrary.<GetEpisodes>d__12.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.VB$StateMachine_28_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext()* at XBMCRPC.Client.<GetData>d__84`1.MoveNext()
at XBMCRPC.Methods.VideoLibrary.<GetEpisodes>d__12.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1.ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
at generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi.VB$StateMachine_28_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext()"
2016-04-11 23:29:08.1853,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_34_UpdateInfo_TVEpisode.MoveNext,20,ERROR,"[APIKodi] [Kodi Host] UpdateTVEpisodeInfo: """" | NOT found on host! Abort!",

Fixed dialog text and reduced language and help logging to Error only.

"Season -1" sounds like "*All Seasons". Please upload the full log file.
Which version of Kodi do you use?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-04-12, 13:35
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2