WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I'm trying to change the names of the images to just fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, logo.png, etc... I've deselected all options including kodi and use only the expert setting with the names for my images as listed above. I reload the movies and the images named like this show as present and are visible. But if I rescan the movie to update images it redownloads images and saves them as Filename-poster.jpg, filename-clearlogo.png, etc... Am I missing something or does this not work? My movies are in separate folders. I remember being told on this forum that naming images "filename" is preferred. But using the phenomenal skin and its dependence on artwork downloader is causing me to switch back. Also, if I have different posters in the same folder, one named "filename-poster.jpg" and one just named poster.jpg, kodi prefers the latter. Just poster.jpg. Using Jarvis. "Filename" being the name of the movie just for reference in case anyone assumes I'm off my rocker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by beesmyer - 2016-05-19, 18:28
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2