WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-05-20, 09:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-20, 01:45)Tyrindor2 Wrote: Getting a error on the sets tab when YAMJ compatible sets is enabled. "SQL logic error or missing database no such column: SetOrder"

The TV scraper also seems to be making NFOs for each episode, no matter what your settings are. How do I stop it from making episode NFOs?

Oh yes, looks like a bug, SetOrder has been renamed to iOrder. Has been fixed: Commit

But why you don't want an NFO for each episode? That's the only way to save episode informations. But you can disable it in Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming => Episode NFO

Thanks, is there a way for me to compile and use that commit or do I need to wait until the next alpha?

I don't want episode NFOs because to avoid disk spinups on my unraid server, I need to cache the directories or each time I access the server it'll spin up all the drives. The more files, the more RAM needed to keep everything cached. I have something like 120,000 files, and doubling results in random disk spins up.

I have everything related to episode NFO unchecked but it is still reproducing episode NFOs. I even tried unchecking every box in every tab (Kodi, Kodi Addons, NMT, Boxee), enabling expert and only filling in the poster and nfo fields under TV show but it still makes episode NFOs each time I rescrape a show. This has been a problem going way to back to like EMM v1.2, I always just delete the NFOs after rescraping TV shows but that gets pretty tedious. Wink

Here's a screenshot:
http://imgur.com/j0gYaNl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Tyrindor2 - 2016-05-20, 16:20
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2