WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-05-30, 23:44)aliceingame Wrote: Two things

First, it seems that the image scraping step have changed, for movie it's fine, but for TV series, it completely skip that step and not picture are loaded. I can force the best choice,but if I want to chosse, I have to manually change the specific picture I want to change. It's a bit anoying considering that there migh be many images for a single serie (each season poster, etc.)

Second, when the serie is craped, I can see the screen with all the info properly filled, but when I hit ok, the NFO files are not created. All the info is visible in the software only and if I delete the serie from ember than actualise, the info disapear (instead of takind the info fron the NFO like it use to do). However, for movies it's all good.

Would it be a bug or me that have a wrong setting or not doing the right thing. It used to work just fine.

1. I don't understand your problem. Yes, there are many image types for a tv show you CAN change... and?
  2. What are your file name settings? Do you have enabled an option for tv show NFO? Any default or manually in expert settings?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-05-31, 01:06
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2