WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Ahh, didn't realize that you could add a directory and note it to be excluded in the normal settings. That's what I was missing. It seems that the advanced string fixed this anyway though. Once I cleaned the database, everything popped back up, less the shows in the Plex directory.

Seems like I'm on the way. Thanks again!!

Plex now seems to think that all shows in the Plex directory are Burn Notice. Smile Interesting...

EDIT - So, because the folder the misc shows are in is named "Plex," Plex is reading anything in it as Burn Notice. Is there any way to tell (I know, new topic stuff here) Plex to ignore the folder name?

EDIT 2 - I think I've got it. I just moved the Temp "Plex" directory out to its own separate one, so now under T:\ I have both "TV Shows" and "Plex" folders. I point plex to each one (can't just point to the root as it thinks that TV Shows and Plex are show directories) and point EMM to TV Shows only. Seems to be good now.

I appreciate the help!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by noonan2678 - 2016-10-03, 20:21
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2