WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-11-18, 04:29)knossos21 Wrote: Looks like it happened already:

Message in pop-up is "You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later".

Clicking OK causes EMM to close out (both the main window and the taskbar icon) and checking Task Manager confirms that there are no running EMM processes.

I have included the end of the log below. If you need the full log let me know and I'll post or e-mail it.

Quote:18:58.6 Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException 1 ERROR TMDbLib "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:TMDbLib.Objects.Exceptions.RequestLimitExceededException: You have exceeded the maximum number of request allowed by TMDb please try again later
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<ExecuteGet>d__16`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()* at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<SendInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Rest.RestRequest.<ExecuteGet>d__16`1.MoveNext()
at TMDbLib.Client.TMDbClient.<GetTvEpisodeAsync>d__174.MoveNext()"

Ok, that's sounds like a new procedure of the TMDbLib... So far, it has always been automatically paused. I've to check that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-11-18, 14:52
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2