WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-16, 23:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-16, 21:00)Boulder Wrote: Thanks Smile

I have one more question:

I have music videos (concerts) which don't have an IMDb id nearly every time. If I set TMDB as the first scraper and IMDb as the second one and tick some same boxes such as title, rating, etc., does the data come first from TMDB and is then overwritten by IMDb for my movies? Or does it use the TMDB value no matter what? It would also be useful to be able to automatically skip the IMDb search when you rescrape a title in the database which doesn't have an IMDb id there.

The following scraper does only fill a field if the scraper before can't fill the field.
The search and scraper functions has been very improved for next alpha release.
OK, then it works differently from what it says in the Wiki:

"Scraper at the top of the list on right side will be used first and, as they cascade down, collect and replace each other as they are inherited. The general rule of thumb is that the last Scraper on that list will most likely define the outcome."

What about those cases of mine where 95% of the videos have information in IMDb and should get the rating etc. there but the last 5% doesn't have anything there. Should I just put IMDb as the first scraper and that should cover everything? I think previously I couldn't get it to scrape anything if the title was not found from IMDb in that case even though it should have simply tried the next scraper (TMDB).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Boulder - 2017-02-17, 11:57
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2