WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I have been struggling with the rename function with all the 1.4.8.0 releases (both x86 & x64 versions). I had no problems with 1.4.7.2.

The automatic rename function of 1.4.8.0 which runs automatically in conjunction with scraping works just fine with TV Shows but not with Movies. The manual rename of a single movie returns this error "..Directory already exists or is not empty: True".

I have experienced with various Ember Setting without any luck even though the fact that the manual rename fails point to the direction that the Settings have nothing to do with this problem. I suspected the fact the somehow Ember can no more deal with UNC paths (where my movies and TV series are) but since everything goes smoothly with the TV Shows, this cannot me the case.

Since I have not been able to solve this problem I have been forced to maintain two parallel installations of Ember, the old 1.4.7.2 jut for the purpose of doing the renaming of movies properly and the latest 1.4.8.0 just for the new features not present in the old version.

Every time a new 1.4.8.0 release is issued I install it eagerly only to find out that this same problem in renaming my movies is still there. I wonder if this is just a problem of mine which does exist elsewhere. If someone has time and interest I can include my log file (from the start of Ember, followed by a failed single manual movie rename till the exist of Ember) and my settings file in order to sort out this problem of mine.

Cheers,
anhil

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by anhil - 2017-02-28, 00:13
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2