WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I recently changed computers and brought emm along with me. The old instructions for how to change computers were wrong because before advanced settings was in a different place and there was not profiles. I basically copied my entire default profile directory to the new computer along with the temp directory. It seemed to work fine so if that is not the proper way please let me know.

I would suggest updating the first post in this thread and including instructions on how to update/upgrade the software and also how to change computers. Otherwise you have to look thru the thread and/or guess like I did.

This got me thinking though, is it possible to run ember with a shared database. I would love it if I could run it on more than one computer because right now, the computer I mostly run it on is my laptop, but I often don't have that at home. The desktop is often busy with other home residents but it would sure be nice to use when they are not around and I left my laptop at work.

Maybe this would already work as configured. I figure assuming all network drives are set the same, it might be possible but have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.what do you think?

As always, thanks in advance for your help and your continued development.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by sanjonny - 2017-03-13, 03:39
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2