WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-03-26, 04:46)badbob001 Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 04:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 04:05)badbob001 Wrote: I think I found the cause. I have 'Keep existing' unchecked since I thought that option would cause the poster scraper to ignore existing posters when I do what all posters to be redownloaded so they can be resized. But having that option unchecked prevents it from downloading posters (at least for me). If I check it on, posters now download and get resized.

Hmm, sounds strange. "Keep existing" does not scrape a new one if Ember already has recognized a local/existing image. But resize should also working if this option is enabled and the existing image is bigger that your limits.

My assumption was that EMM will not resize existing art. If it can, how do I trigger it? Currently, I'm having it redownload my posters by doing a custom scrape and only checked 'poster'. Would that do it?

If you've enabled "Keep existing", Ember does not set a new image while scraping and loads the existing image before saving. But image resize will always checked before saving.

One way is to use Tools => Rewrite all Movie content. In this function, all content will be loaded and re-saved (no scraping, only re-write existing images, trailers, NFO and themes.

Another way is to select all movies with existing posters and use Context menu => Rescrape selected Movies => Auto => only Poster. That should only reload reload the existing posters, resize if needed and save it to disc. Scraper search for new images but should re-use the existing one. Maybe you should try it with some movies before you do that one a big batch of movies.

EDIT: in the "another way" you need to have enabled "Keep existing" ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-03-26, 05:04
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2