WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-06-20, 00:15)Funkenstein0312 Wrote: Sorry for the new guy post, but some reason I can not figure it out. I am certain it is something I checked or did not check that I should not have.
When scraping movies I can only see and select Poster and Fanart. If, I let EMM "Scrape Movies", it can find and select all art. Then, if I go back to change the banner, for example, it again can not find any for me to choose from.
What settings did I mess up? Also, is there a guide that I could use to solve my own questions. My German is not up to par enough to use the one I found.
Thank you for your help and sorry again for the what should be an easily solvable issue.

What you mean, or 's the different between "When scraping movies I can only see and select Poster and Fanart" and "If, I let EMM "Scrape Movies", it can find and select all art"? I don't unterstand what you mean with the first one.

Fanart.tv is the only source that's provides all extra arts like Landscape, DiscArt ect. .... and it looks like they have some server issue since last sunday.

To enable scraping of extra arts you have to enable/check a file name in "settings - movies/tv shows - files and sources - file naming" and also a scraper that can provide the images.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-06-20, 00:31
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2