WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-07-30, 00:52)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Hi Dan - I had a few questions regarding to filters and setting as I am planning my major revamp of media library and rescarpe my 5k + movies:

1. Is there a way I can filter between 720p and 1080p movies?
2. What is cleanup disabled field is for?
3. The stack <movie> setting is to handle cd1 cd2 etc right, how does this setting work...
4. What is the difference between singler vs the multi folder...
5. If I select download only actors with images, what would happen to the old actors without images...

1. You have to use Settings => Misc. => Media List Editor to create an own SQL query. This lists can be used in filter tab (bottom of the media list). For examples see: Link

2. That means that all disabled NFO data fields will be cleared while scraping.

3. If you use expert settings you have to enabled this if you use Kodi. This setting saves e.g. a poster for avatar.cd1.mkv as avatar-poster.mkv instead of avatar.cd1-poster.mkv. If you use english movie titles I whould edit the AdvancedSettings.xml to remove issues with "part" in movie titles, otherwise "part" will be recognized as stacked file, even if there is only a file in folder. See: Link

4. Single means settings for movies that have separate/own folder for each movie, multi is if you have saved multiple movies in one folder. This setting depends on source setting "Movies are in separate folders".

5. Will be removed while scraping.

6. I would wait for the 1.5 Beta version if you really want rescrape 5k movies. This version will be released soon and have some optimisations that's needed to rescrape that much movies. ATM the changes on database will only be saved at the end of a multi-scraping process. That means if there is a crash while scraping, the NFO and local files will be changed/scraped, but the information will not be commited to the database.

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-07-30, 01:54
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2