WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
For whatever reason I have a copy of a crappy movie called Albion: The Enchanted Stallion (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4518260/).

The imdb rating scrapper is not picking up the imdb ratings. For now I just put it in manually, but I wanted to highlight the issue for you in case others have problems with other movies.

I was able to confirm this with the following procedure: when I scrape the imdb rating with the latest current alpha of Ember, it says 7.0 with 6 votes. However, when I look at the imdb page, it says 5.1 with 460 votes. The 7 seems more like the moviedb rating. I was able to confirm this by removing the rating, disabling the imdb rating scraper and leaving the moviedb and the 7 with 6 votes is the result. Removing the rating, disabling the moviedb scraper, and leaving only the imdb scraper does not result in anything being scrapped.

In the log I see some exceptions like (like whenever I tried to rescrape it):

2017-08-05 13:11:58.6396,EmberAPI.HTTP,EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadFile,5,ERROR,DownloadFile <>,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The URI is empty.
at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadFile(String URL, String LocalFile, Boolean ReportUpdate, String Type, String WebURL)* at System.Uri.CreateThis(String uri, Boolean dontEscape, UriKind uriKind)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
at EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadFile(String URL, String LocalFile, Boolean ReportUpdate, String Type, String WebURL)"

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by ss4johnny - 2017-08-05, 19:15
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2