WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-26, 14:10)Il Pres Wrote: Is it possible to prevent nfo files to be generated?
Disable all NFO checkboxes in Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming
(2018-01-26, 14:10)Il Pres Wrote: n the setting, if I disable checkboxes related to Kodi integration and save, the nect time I open the setting they are again enabled. I'm using the latest nightly build. Am I missing the meaning of those settings? (Settings-Movies-Files and folders-Kodi
Yes, there is an additional check while loading the settings dialog to enable the defaults if an user has missed that. It's an old "users are dump" feature Big Grin ;-) Sound's useless, I will remove that. As workaround jo can disable all checkboxes except the "Use Frodo/Helix", than Ember does not re-enable the other checkboxes and no files will be created.

Edit: has been fixed for net release: Github

(2018-01-26, 14:10)Il Pres Wrote: I have my library on a NAS connected to a windows 10 machine through network. From windows I access the nas with the default protocol \\mediaserver\movies . If my files are in the main dir, the bulk renamer does not remane the files. If I put them in a sub dir like \\mediaserver\movies\Classics the renamer works. Is this normal? BTW, I don't put movies in separate folder. I keep and want to keep then in the same folder. 
Should be working. In the source settings the option "each movie in separate folder" must be disabled. Please upload a screenshot of your renamer settings, I'll check that later today (I fly to Vienna in 30min, still no internet in the air ;-) ).

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2018-01-26, 14:33
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2