WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-05-15, 09:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 05:55)dr-oopie Wrote:
(2018-05-15, 01:36)DanCooper Wrote: Ember can not combine one tv show from different path. You have to merge it to one or it will be handled as two different tv shows.  
to clarify, its not an issue with my sql database? the reason i ask is because i have other tv shows and while its not an issue for me to have multiple enteries in ember as long as it scrapes and syncs, im fine with it. i was getting confused at the ember log not finding the series in the database. i have to manually scan for new content to see the scraped data but sync doesnt work. when i looked at sql, i noticed that in the Views, it lists the new season in the hdd where the other half of the series is like hdd1 not hdd2 for example. so thats why i thought it might have been a issue with the kodi and the sql.   
Check the Ember log to see what exactly the problem is. It should work, Ember only can't combine the tv show to one entry (but you now that already). Maybe its something with the mapping in the KI settings? You also can see the path in the log that the KI searches on Kodi.  
 here is the log. i synced the last episode in 1 hard drive, and the first episode on another hard drive. https://pastebin.com/x5gHDmWv it doesnt find it in the database but it is in mysql when scanned for new content in kodi andd when i use ember to go to the file it opens just fine in the directory of the episode.

edit: 
i have all my drive mounted on a linux share in /mnt/sdX1. i use nfs but mount them to windows as a network share smb just for access. in the sql i do see all files as nfs://server/sdX1/Folder/Series etc. in the kodi interface within ember, it has the correct nfs location for the root of the media.

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by dr-oopie - 2018-05-15, 18:36
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2