• 6(current)
Mod PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins
@tromy excellent work on the skin. Going to download it and test it later tonight.
(2016-03-24, 20:30)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 11:41)tromy Wrote: New skin "Estuary" added to Skin Manager.

Sample screenshots at first post.

@tromy great work! Thanks... Color shifting reminds me of @ARYEZ aurora skin Smile
Thanks
Aurora was my favorite skin at the early stages of PLTV
Couldn't find a better way to change themes so I remembered the "aurora" way...
(2016-03-24, 20:36)RayW1986 Wrote: @tromy excellent work on the skin. Going to download it and test it later tonight.
Thanks...waiting for feedbackSmile
(2016-03-24, 22:24)tromy Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 20:30)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 11:41)tromy Wrote: New skin "Estuary" added to Skin Manager.

Sample screenshots at first post.

@tromy great work! Thanks... Color shifting reminds me of @ARYEZ aurora skin Smile
Thanks
Aurora was my favorite skin at the early stages of PLTV
Couldn't find a better way to change themes so I remembered the "aurora" way...
(2016-03-24, 20:36)RayW1986 Wrote: @tromy excellent work on the skin. Going to download it and test it later tonight.
Thanks...waiting for feedbackSmile

Haha well I might have brought color shifting to PTVL skins but I love that you guys have kept it alive. Great work Cool
@tromy can you confirm that you got my pm about the window ID change.
(2016-04-30, 14:02)bry- Wrote: @tromy can you confirm that you got my pm about the window ID change.
Sorry,been out of town....
I'll update asap Smile

Thanks
New skin "Confluence" added to skin manager.
A look-alike kodi's confluence skin for PLTV.

Overlay

More info

Color epg

Epg
(2016-03-09, 13:57)RayW1986 Wrote: Something I'm working on, slowly, as 'real life' seems to keep getting in the way. Should be complete and in the Skins repo by the end of the week. it will be very light, at the moment I have no plans to include any artwork, that may change before release, but I doubt it.

Ray or someone who would know,

Did you ever finish this skin? If so what is the name of it and is it in the skin repository?

Thanks,
Mark
Any recommendations on a minimalist type skin? I run PTVL on an Amazon FireTV (2nd gen) and while it mostly runs great, the EPG can be VERY laggy. (Any other suggestions are welcome too!)

Thanks!
(2016-05-12, 05:16)thumbinollie Wrote: Any recommendations on a minimalist type skin? I run PTVL on an Amazon FireTV (2nd gen) and while it mostly runs great, the EPG can be VERY laggy. (Any other suggestions are welcome too!)

Thanks!

Give the skin Cube a try and see how that works, It works well for me on the FireTV
@tromy, here`s some pics of a mod I made of the Default skin for 0.7.6j based mainly on your Silver skin and some elements from Classical. Big Grin

"Default" / PTVL 0.7.6j ...

Bello was my favorite skin back in "Helix" days.So I made a skin for PLTV,just to reminds me of it.
Skin has been added to Skin Manager.

EPG

Info Overlay
Awesome. Thank you.

Sent from my XT1254
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks for the awesome skins. I'm new to PLTV using 0.7.8. Skin manager says Bello 7.7 is outdated. I downloaded Bello 7.8 from Github but can't figure out how to switch to it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
(2016-07-19, 18:03)lords8n Wrote: Thanks for the awesome skins. I'm new to PLTV using 0.7.8. Skin manager says Bello 7.7 is outdated. I downloaded Bello 7.8 from Github but can't figure out how to switch to it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I just updated Bello at github.You can download from the skin manager.Hope you like it.Smile

Tell me if you have any issues...
[/quote]
I just updated Bello at github.You can download from the skin manager.Hope you like it.Smile

Tell me if you have any issues...
[/quote]

Got it, thanks.

I can't seem to get the guide to display the video poster or thumbnail, it only shows an enlarged channel logo. Do the images need to be local? I'm running this on a Pi3 and video library is on my NAS.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins2