On screen prompt
Hi I recently brought a 2nd OTT Android TV MXQ box for my bedroom, installation pretty straight forward ( with assistance from U tube) not had any significant problems with first MXQ box
The streaming on this box is very very slow and not all movies download which they do downstairs.
I also have a constant on screen prompt stating "swipe down to exit full screen" then OK button - How do I get rid of this? If I click OK it cancels the movie (in show box)
Would this be a "fully loaded" box full of banned add-ons (wiki) that completely violate our forum rules (wiki), that we hate and do not give any support at all for?

Gather, upload and post a debug log (wiki) for the speed issue. The other sounds like they've not even bothered to install a decent version of Android and have just put the tablet one on it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not really a Kodi issue, but xposed can be used to remove the full screen immersion warning.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On screen prompt0