Channel stop working after a few minutes
Hi there,

Recently I started using IPTV Simple Client, the main reason is that I like it much more than VLC, but I've got a problem on simple client that does not happen with VLC, when I start watching any channel stops on it's own after a few minutes (between 5 and 10). I would like to stay using Kodi/Xbmc as it's been my media center for ages but this problem is driving me mad.

P.S.: My actual connection is 50MB with Virgin Media UK.

Regards
You'll have to provide a debug log as with so little information it's just guesswork otherwise.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-02-25, 21:45)Dangelus Wrote: You'll have to provide a debug log as with so little information it's just guesswork otherwise.

Thanks for your answer, here is the log, I just activated the log, restarted kodi and play one of the channels until stopped on it's own (about 12 minutes).

Regards Wink
@Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush
(2016-02-26, 22:50)cere84 Wrote: @Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush

@cere84 where can I find the modified version? I have exactly the same problem
(2016-02-26, 22:50)cere84 Wrote: @Dangelus it was problem of the original Simple Client, I downloaded/installed a modified version that @Sei4eto did to have multi playlists and playing with no issues for 60 minutes so far. Blush

Glad it solved your problem.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Where is a working link for the fix?
(2016-03-22, 17:10)sangean Wrote: Where is a working link for the fix?

I wish someone had posted the working client's link.. I have the exact same problem using Simple client
I have the same problem. I purchased an Android TV box where Kodi 18.1 is already installed on it.
I have been looking for a solution and tried one where I have to disable the hardware acceleration mediacodec (surface) & the hardware acceleration mediacodec. But I see that the problem is still there.
It's driving me crazy.
Where is a working link for the fix?
Hi everyone.
I need some help about that Kodi is stopping the stream after 1 minut.
Here is my log -> Kodi Log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel stop working after a few minutes0