MINIX Customer Support
I bought a MINIX U1 a few weeks back which I have been struggling with due to audio drop outs.

This morning, the forum admin have banned me from the forum until the 10th of March for discussing my issues openly.

My advice is stick with Wetek who are making headway and supporting customers - and AVOID minix...the hardware looks appealing, but it simply does not work!
Not only did they ban me, they removed my posts!
And you payed premium price for their support.
What is your username on their forums?
My username was Rubberdog.....all off my posts have now been deleted! Now that's disgusting.

After my experience with this I will do everything I can to make users aware of this.
I still see your posts there. Looks like you got a little heated. If you don't like the box then you should just return it, rather than hound them endlessly. You had a fair point about how some things don't work right, but being right means very little if it comes off the wrong way.

I don't really see a big deal here.
By heated, you mean I said the product was not fit for the market yetHuh!

If that's the case I am right. I was discussing the issue in the forum and they don't like the bad vibe of it? Simple answer is don't sell something that doesn't work.

I see a big deal as I paid over £100 pounds for something that doesn't do what it says.

Big lesson is don't buy from them if they don't like the truth

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MINIX Customer Support1