Android Long press to stop video?!
Hello Big Grin

i noticed, that since Kodi 16 was officially released, i can`t stop a video by long pressing the back button on the nVidia Shield TV remote. It worked fine in the RC right before updating, or in my case, a complete reinstall i had to do. That freautre was pretty dope Nod
Use the stop button.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
It still works for me. Sometimes the Shield remote is "sleeping" and the first button press is only seen as a short-press, even if you hold it down. Try changing the volume or pressing another button, then long-press the back button, just to see if that is the case.

Personally, I would use this keymap: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/NedSco...keymap.xml
Yeah i know about the standy by Smile But i tried directly after starting a movie and i didnt work. Never did after the update.
I have to press the center button and then select the stop button and press again. Of course that works, but that "long press to stop" feature was pretty convenient Big Grin

EDIT: i just tried the Keymap, works for me Smile Thanks!
My remotes are not working properly either, I can't get menu anymore and I can't get the VCR controls to work either. So I downloaded a Keymap Editor to see if I could get the remote to work again. Well the keymap Editor isn't working and when I try to open any Addons in Programs, they are opening up as blank screens
(2016-03-06, 03:11)CAC Orangeville Wrote: My remotes are not working properly either, I can't get menu anymore and I can't get the VCR controls to work either. So I downloaded a Keymap Editor to see if I could get the remote to work again. Well the keymap Editor isn't working and when I try to open any Addons in Programs, they are opening up as blank screens

Stop hijacking other threads. Your issue has nothing to do with this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Long press to stop video?!0