Bug Can't search for Movies
When I go to search for Movies or look on Most Popular and look and Categories it does nothing after double clicking the only thing that works is People watching help please
Which add-on are you using, as those options are not in standard Kodi?

Please note our forum rules (wiki) on piracy, and the banned add-ons (wiki) for which we offer no support.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
'Most Popular' sounds like you are using some kind of streaming add-on. Majority of those are illegal as mentioned here: Banned_add-ons (wiki),
(2016-02-29, 23:42)Miss_80 Wrote: 'Most Popular' sounds like you are using some kind of streaming add-on. Majority of those are illegal as mentioned here: Banned_add-ons (wiki),

What addon could I use to watch movies and tv shows on then?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Free_content
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You can supply your own media.

Kodi is a media player, not a free TV and movie magic box, contrary to what many eBay sellers and YouTube morons will have you believe. Or you can use the various video add-ons from the Kodi official repo and what is in the video add-on section here.

You may also want to read this and think about what you are watching. Piracy is illegal and people have been fined for it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
kodi is for us ppl that rip our PAID for media or i often download blurays pre-ripped i own thats the idea of it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't search for Movies0