• 4(current)
Release PlexKodiConnect: natively integrate Plex and Kodi
I just gave it a shot uninstalling skin helper script and now everything is working again.

Only issue though is that will prevent me from using Estuary-Mod_v2...

Let me see what I can get done on home menu configurations. There has been some good pointers, so let me try what Estuary will allow me to do without the mod.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
You could try this by editing the home.xml file, need this https://github.com/sualfred/script.embuary.helper though

Will give you this in Estuary
I've made some progress trouble-shooting my issue. A few things that may be issues related to this add-on:

* Recently released albums show random albums and change every time I pull it up. Seems this is broken?

* Music library scans every time when opening Kodi. This takes 5-10min. If I exit Kodi while scanning, it freezes

I am making progress with home screen customization. Thanks for your help in this thread!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
And one more question: is it possible to build smart playlists that only leverage one of the movie libraries from Plex (e.g., Movies-3D). I tried, but it doesn't seem to work?
I would like to integrate just the live TV and DVR parts of Plex into Kodi.  Would this program allow me to do that?
Got PKC installed on my 18.3 on nVidia Shield. 
Seemed like everything went smoothly until the libraries were loaded. 
None of my metadata is populating. I'm getting a list of numbers (23, 24, 25, etc) instead of movie titles. But its obviously finding the movies in the library just fine. 

But its getting the right artwork
(2019-07-20, 21:59)ckronengold Wrote: Got PKC installed on my 18.3 on nVidia Shield. 
None of my metadata is populating. I'm getting a list of numbers (23, 24, 25, etc) instead of movie titles. But its obviously finding the movies in the library just fine. 

We had that issue before, it's solvable for sure. Please make sure you have the latest PKC installed. Also share your DEBUG log file: https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConn...port-A-Bug
(2019-07-20, 21:59)ckronengold Wrote: Got PKC installed on my 18.3 on nVidia Shield. 

Maybe this helps: https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/issues/586
Does PlexKodiConnect support media stubs? Or would that require Plex itself to recognize them?

https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_stubs
(2019-10-18, 03:26)ckronengold Wrote: Does PlexKodiConnect support media stubs? Or would that require Plex itself to recognize them?

No PlexKodiConnect does not support stubs. 

Why would you even want that? Plexkodiconnect assumes that you manage all your media with Plex - no need for stubs...
Is the plugin down atm ?
installing from your repo and /or from plugin , I get an error , using 18.4 . and PKC 2.9.11
EDIT - fresh skin , sorted my bad.
I have very strange problem... when  install on my w10 PC everything work very good... I using also Trakt addon to see all (un)watched show,  show in progress ... 
but when repeated this on brother Sony Android TV all shows mess up and now i can see also all brothers shows and brother  see all my shows...
Of course we have two Trakt account (one4me and one4brother) but we using the same Plex server  ... is it possible to fix this and how?
Thanks for this great addon  Smile
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-10-29, 23:21)webmaher Wrote: I have very strange problem... when  install on my w10 PC everything work very good... I using also Trakt addon to see all (un)watched show,  show in progress ... 
but when repeated this on brother Sony Android TV all shows mess up and now i can see also all brothers shows and brother  see all my shows...
Of course we have two Trakt account (one4me and one4brother) but we using the same Plex server  ... is it possible to fix this and how?
Thanks for this great addon  Smile

You each need your own plex user on the server. That will solve that for you.
(2019-10-20, 20:44)Croneter Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 03:26)ckronengold Wrote: Does PlexKodiConnect support media stubs? Or would that require Plex itself to recognize them?

Why would you even want that? Plexkodiconnect assumes that you manage all your media with Plex - no need for stubs... 

I have the same question. In my case : some Blu-Ray are ripped and others are still in queue (Christmas will approach for a new hard drive !).
As I have the physical Blu-Ray, I was hoping to find them in my Plex library, so in Kodi with PlexKodiConnect. There, I have two solutions :
- a dummy video, named correctly, which will show for example to pick the physical Blu-Ray
- a media stub like in Kodi natively, which would allow me to consider my physical Blu-Ray as a part of my video library, even if it's not ripped.
(2019-11-09, 00:33)Calicodesiles Wrote:
(2019-10-20, 20:44)Croneter Wrote:

I have the same question. In my case : some Blu-Ray are ripped and others are still in queue (Christmas will approach for a new hard drive !).
As I have the physical Blu-Ray, I was hoping to find them in my Plex library, so in Kodi with PlexKodiConnect. There, I have two solutions :
- a dummy video, named correctly, which will show for example to pick the physical Blu-Ray
- a media stub like in Kodi natively, which would allow me to consider my physical Blu-Ray as a part of my video library, even if it's not ripped. 

I have a large number of 4k UHD discs that I don't plan on ripping and storing on my NAS because of their file size. But I would like to have them included in the UI so when someone is looking for a movie to watch, they'd be reminded of the titles that are in the closet, on the shelf, as well as what is stored on the NAS. 

I decided I was just going to make a dummy video for my physical media.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlexKodiConnect: natively integrate Plex and Kodi0