[split] Bug reports
Just to understand things a little bit...
This here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254686 was just a needless drama thead?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-03-03, 21:04)phil65 Wrote: Just to understand things a little bit...
This here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=254686 was just a needless drama thead?

Always.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-03-03, 21:04)phil65 Wrote: Just to understand things a little bit...

What that have to do with anything? Im still using Kodi like all other users, just no longer contributing directly to support other Kodi users in IRC/Forums/Wiki or provide fixes via GitHub to Kodi master directly.

I still support/help my own related projects and some Kodi addons.

That never meant I wont report bugs and stop using Kodi.

Ill post my bug reports here, you cant do then what you like with those reports, but these side discussions I wont take part anymore.
(2016-03-04, 09:55)un1versal Wrote: If you dont want my bug reports or wish to fix them say so, and I will save us both time...

yeah, all things considered, i think that would work out best for all involved.
i'm sure your help in other areas of kodi would be welcome though.
thanx for your understanding, much appreciated!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
could all involved parties please stop this kindergarden behavior? Thanks.

IMO un1versal was doing a good job back then. Not everything did make sense in our view or was worth the effort, but the reports where still valid (like the inconsistent Confluence textures he tried to fix with IMO too oversaturated new ones). Also, everyone tends to overreact, so this is nothing one should play games with and provoke yet another drama.

I understand the reactions, especially after the quite unfair post from un1versal in the release thread (you really could have worded that better), but please let's not make things turn into a drama again. We really don't need another one. So everbody please stay calm, thanks.

edit: I edited the post to make it more clear that this rant is directed to all involved parties.
+1 to what da-anda said. un1versal has helped me a lot in the past.

@moderator: please split this of, so that we can stick on topic for fixing estuary bugs to make it even better.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-03-04, 14:10)da-anda Wrote: could all involved parties please stop this kindergarden behavior? Thanks.

IMO un1versal was doing a good job back then. Not everything did make sense in our view or was worth the effort, but the reports where still valid (like the inconsistent Confluence textures he tried to fix with IMO too oversaturated new ones). Also, everyone tends to overreact, so this is nothing one should play games with and provoke yet another drama.

I understand the reactions, especially after the quite unfair post from un1versal in the release thread (you really could have worded that better), but please let's not make things turn into a drama again. We really don't need another one. So everbody please stay calm, thanks.

edit: I edited the post to make it more clear that this rant is directed to all involved parties.

My reply to un1versal's posts is personal. I'll ignore his posts from now on.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Bug reports0