Mod Watched/Unwatched
Hi all,
New to Titan but experienced Kodi user.

When I show a season as watched it does not show as watched in the top counter. for instance at the moment I have a show where I have watched two of the three seasons however the count shows 3 seasons 3 unwatched any ideas.

Also is there anyway to delete the "Recommended media" bar as then the fanart background would show and it would look really good?

Regards

D
The top bar doesn't update very well atm (I have to look into that), It should update if you back out the window and back in again.

I'm not sure what you mean with the recommended media bar? Maybe create a screenshot to better explain what you mean ?
(2016-03-06, 22:26)marcelveldt Wrote: The top bar doesn't update very well atm (I have to look into that), It should update if you back out the window and back in again.

I'm not sure what you mean with the recommended media bar? Maybe create a screenshot to better explain what you mean ?

Hi thanks for the reply.

What I was hoping for is to delete all but the tv shows and movies widget rows on the main page but I would like the menus to start halfway down the screen so I could see the fanart better. I have now found the way to delete the other widget rows now but my tv shows show as the top row so covering the fanart, any way I could change this.

Fantastic skin by the way.

D
I assume you're talking about the netflix style homescreen, right ?

A little trick you could try is to create a smart playlist with an impossible request, for example a smart playlist for all movies with genre jgkgig or some other random keyboard inputs. That will result in a empty playlist.
Now, go to the skin settings to configure the widget rows and set that playlist as value for the 1st row. You may also want to set the label to blank.

It's a little workaround but should do the trick
(2016-03-07, 00:00)marcelveldt Wrote: I assume you're talking about the netflix style homescreen, right ?

A little trick you could try is to create a smart playlist with an impossible request, for example a smart playlist for all movies with genre jgkgig or some other random keyboard inputs. That will result in a empty playlist.
Now, go to the skin settings to configure the widget rows and set that playlist as value for the 1st row. You may also want to set the label to blank.

It's a little workaround but should do the trick

omg that's brilliant thankyou

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched/Unwatched0