v17 Kodi 17/Android no locales other than English
Hi,

I noticed I can't change system language. Tried to choose in settings but option has no effect. Is this not finished yet or my fault?
They've been moved out to add-ons if I remember correctly. You need to look in the built-in official Kodi repo and install the one(s) you want.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
They should show up under languages as well as long as the box is connected to the internet.
It won't happen. I tested on my OnePlus One. When I click to option to choose custom language, kodi sholud start downloading locale, am I right? The same as Kodi 15/16? But nothing happens, option has no effect. And selected language is still English.

I know 17 is unstable now, I just want to clarify if it's unfinished feature yet or my fault somehow. I can provide debug log if needed.
This wouldn't be a problem if everyone would just learn to speak english

----edit----
sorry sorry sorry, just a little dry humor
I understand English, but I preffer to have translated interface. Don't be surprised.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17/Android no locales other than English0